Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Mailbag! Taking on Reader Questions

Answering reader questions about the upcoming NFL season


What is your opinion of the Rams' new logo and uniforms? --Dennis
I think the Rams uniform is cool. When they wear it I will be reminded of the Ukraine flag!

What do you think of Colin Kaepernick getting signed? What team? If he does play, do you think he'll do well? --Drew
Honestly, I don't know. He was okay in my opinion when he left. I didn't understand why he was leaving at the that time, I was just getting into football but now I understand. What I think of Colin getting signed is awesome, I'm glad he gets to play again although he will be rusty.

I think if he is signed I would see him going to the Chargers, Jaguars, Raiders, Browns, Lions, or Redskins.

Which team made the best offseason move and what was it?--Ms. Durant
I think the team that made the best offseason moves was the Buffalo Bills. They acquired WR Stefon Diggs. 

The Bills also signed DE Bryan Cox Jr. to a one-year contract and signed LB Mike Bell. To me, I think that is going to be one of the most dangerous teams in the AFC.

ZERO Lions in the Top 100 AND they're only 29th in offseason grades? What reasons can I have to be hopeful for a turnaround in Detroit this year?-- CP
Just pray that Matthew Stafford can come in clutch with a good season.

As a fan, how big of an impact do you think football in empty stadiums would have on your enjoyment of the games?
I think for the fans it would be weird. It is def a big change for everyone, we will just have to adapt to it.

Keep the questions and topics coming!

--Blitz War

No comments:

Post a Comment